- Click here to read "Are faces special? A critical review of the function of the fusiform face area."
- Faulconbridge, L.F. & Hopkins, C.M. Behavior Modification for the Obese Person with Depression: Is It Enough? In Behavior Modification: Programs, Techniques, and Effectiveness. New York: NOVA Science Publishers. Read it here.
- Janke, E.A., Jones, E.A., Hopkins C.M., Ruggieri, M., & Hruska, A. (2016). Catastrophizing and anxiety sensitivity mediate the relationship between persistent pain and emotional eating. Appetite. Epub ahead of print. DOI: 10.1016/j.appet.2016.03.022 [PubMed link]
- Alfaris, N., Minnick, A.M., Hopkins, C.M., Berkowitz, R.I., & Wadden, T.A. (2015). Combination phentermine and topiramate extended release in the management of obesity. Expert Opinion on Pharmacotherapy, 16(8), 1263-1274. [PubMed link]
- Janke, E.A., Fritz, M., Hopkins, C.M., Haltzman, B., Sautter, J.M., & Ramirez, M.L. (2014). A Randomized Clinical Trial of an Integrated Behavioral Self-management Intervention Simultaneously Targeting Obesity and Pain: The STOP Trial. BMC Public Health, 14(1), 621. [PubMed link]
Click the image to download a full-size PDF.